SanDisk Wireless Stick 16GB
- Wireless Network Protocol 802.11n
- Wi-Fi + USB 2.0
- The flash drive reinvented for your phone, tablet and computer
- Wirelessly save and access your photos, videos and files
- Stream HD videos and music up to 3 devices at the same time
- Connect wirelessly or simply plug into a USB port
- Easily move photos to free up space
- Manage content with the SanDisk Connect app
- Dimensions 0.82 x 3.08 x 0.48 in. (20.83 x 78.21 x 12.19 mm)
- Weight 0.048 lb (21.76 grams)
Wireless Stick 16GB - SDWS4-016G
The Flash Drive Reinvented for Your Phone, Tablet and Computer
SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick is the flash drive reinvented to work with both your computer and your mobile devices. With the Wireless Stick in your pocket, in your bag or across the room, you can wirelessly access your media or transfer large files, stream HD videos and music, and save and share photos and videos to and from your mobile device.
The Flash Drive Reinvented
Imagine a flash drive that you don’t ever have to plug in, except to charge it. Imagine that it works with your phone, your tablet, your computer—and all your friends’ devices—wirelessly. Now imagine it works wherever you are—even if you happen to be in the kitchen and your Wireless Stick is in the den.
Wirelessly save and access all your stuff
With the SanDisk Connect app installed on your mobile device, you can upload, download, save, share and play all your stuff from a distance, to and from the device you want to use.
Share with all your best friends
Don’t be selfish with your selfies—or with your presentations, your pictures or your favorite music. SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick can share content with multiple devices at once. Think about that for your next team meeting—or your next trip to the beach.
Stream videos to up to 3 devices—at the same time
SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is a great entertainer, too. You can stream music or videos to three smartphones, tablets or computers as long as they’re somewhere in the vicinity—the back seat, the next tent or the other end of the conference table.