Ryze Tech Tello Quadcopter
Built in partnership with Ryze Tech, the DJI Tello Quadcopter is designed to be a cute, fun, and educational quadcopter drone. Its tiny form factor and smart Intel processor enable it to perform exciting aerial tricks on a whim, all through smartphone control. Download the free Tello app and get going, with intuitive controls for entertaining flying maneuvers.
The intelligent flight processor can coordinate camera movements for some custom shooting angles. The vision positioning system uses a downward-facing camera to ensure stable hovering when desired.
Aside from the previously mentioned battery, the Tello also includes four pairs of propellers and propeller guards. Multicolored top plates are available separately to customize the look of your drone.
Great for Beginners
- Flying the Tello drone is easy. Just pull out your phone with the app, and begin flying by literally tossing the drone in the air. For those feeling adventurous, the Tello is VR-headset compatible for FPV flying. Swipe on your smartphone to activate 8D flips for slick aerial moves. If you want more tactile control, connect a Bluetooth controller to your smartphone, and fly more traditionally.
- The Tello can transmit 720p video or 5MP photos back to your smartphone from up to 330′ away using its dual antenna array. Electronic image stabilization helps keep your photos and videos steady. Coordinated flight moves let you capture short videos with ‘circle’, ‘360’, and ‘up-up-and-away’ styling for a professional touch.
- Tello’s lightweight, yet durable design features software and hardware protections, making it easy to fly with confidence.
- Auto Takeoff/Landing: Lift off or land with a single tap
- Low Battery Protection: Alerts go off when your battery gets low
- Failsafe Protection: Land safely, even if you lose connection
- Vision Positioning System: Downward-facing camera that facilitates precise hovering