DJI Inspire 2
DJI‘s magnesium-aluminum-clad Inspire 2 Quadcopter is a powerful cinematic and photographic tool.
Not all the power to be found in the Inspire 2 is in the recording functionality. DJI beefed up the flight capabilities of the Inspire 2. Able to accelerate to 50 mph in 4 seconds and reach a top speed of 58 mph, the Inspire 2 can follow fast-moving subjects for dramatic sports and action footage. The flight prowess of the Inspire 2 doesn’t come at the expense of battery life.
- Advanced Obstacle Sensing
- Forward and downward vision systems enable the Inspire 2 to detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34 mph at a controllable attitude angle of 25°.
- The ActiveTrack Mode allows the Inspire 2 to recognize a range of objects, from people to bikes to cars to boats.
- Smart Return Home
- Forward and downward vision systems allow the Inspire 2 to create a real-time map of its flight route as it flies. As it returns, it will use the primary camera to identify obstacles as far as 200m in front, allowing it to plan a safe route home. It is also able to reconnect more quickly after losing connection.
- Video Transmission System
- The Inspire 2 features DJI’s Lightbridge technology.
Master and Slave setups are also supported.
- Broadcast Mode
- Broadcasters can broadcast direct from the Inspire 2 using its dedicated 1080i50 and 720p60 transmission signal. Aerial live-streaming direct to TV is as simple as connecting the Inspire 2 transmitter to the satellite truck.