Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac
- Parallels Toolbox for Mac Included
- Store Edge Passwords in Keychain
- Supports Windows 10 Xbox App
- Keep Windows Open in the Background
- Improved Retina Support for Windows VMs
- Supports Windows 10
- Supports Linux & Google Chrome OS
- macOS Sierra Ready
- 1 Year Warranty
Parallels Desktop 12 For MAC overview
Run Windows on your Mac with Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac, which is the OEM version, via electronic download. With support for Windows 10 as well as being optimized and ready for macOS Sierra, Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac can run both Windows and Mac applications side by side. Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac also supports older versions of Windows, Chrome OS, Ubuntu, and other Linux distributions.
Parallels Toolbox for Mac is included with Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. It features tools and utilities to simplify everyday tasks. Take a screenshot with a simple click, secure private files with a password, download a favorite video from YouTube or Facebook, easily record a screencast, or keep your Mac from sleeping with the push of a button.
PC and Xbox gamers will get increased support in Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. Parallels engineers worked with Blizzard Entertainment and optimized Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac to support Overwatch, a popular 2016 PC and Xbox game. Parallels Desktop also supports the Windows 10 Xbox app, enabling people to stream and play Xbox games on their Macs (Xbox One gaming console required and sold separately).
All Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac customers will receive a one-year subscription to the backup solution from Acronis True Image, which includes a fast incremental backup feature that reduces the time and size of subsequent backups and provides up to 500GB of free online storage.
- Parallels Toolbox for Mac features tools that simplify everyday tasks on your Mac.
- Support for Blizzard Entertainment's Overwatch PC game.
- Support for Windows 10 Xbox app, for streaming and playing all Xbox games on a Mac.
- Schedule Windows updates for an appropriate time at night to avoid time-consuming disruptions during your day.
- Control storage space used by VMs directly from Optimized Storage in macOS Sierra.
- Store Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer passwords in Mac Keychain.
- Assign special behaviors to Windows apps, such as Always Open Full Screen or Always Hide Other Apps, so they play better on your Mac.
- Easily cancel time-consuming VM actions.
- Open documents from SharePoint and Office 365 in Microsoft Office for Windows desktop applications directly from your favorite Mac browser.
- Keep Windows ready in the background, instead of suspending the VM, to instantly open Windows applications and documents.
- Outlook for Windows now features your recently accessed documents, both Mac and Windows, so they are conveniently available to select when you add attachments to your emails.
- Improved Retina support for resizing Windows VMs.