NVIDIA Quadro P1000 4GB Graphics Card
- Pascal GPU
- 640 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- 4 GB GDDR5 CPU Memory
- Up to 80GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- PCI Express 3.0 System Interface
- 1.894 TELOPS FP32 Peak single-precision floating point performance(board)
- 47W Max Power Consumption
- 4x mDP 1.4 Display Connectors
- 4x 4096x2160 @ 60Hz Display Resolution
- 4x 5120x2880 @ 60Hz Display Resolution
NVIDIA Quadro P1000
The Nvidia Quadro P1000 is a mobile entry-level workstation graphics card for notebooks. Similar to the consumer nvidia geforce computer, it is based on the GP107 chip but offers only 512 shaders (1050 offers 640, 1050 Ti 768). The graphics card is designed for the Kaby Lake / Coffee Lake generation.
The Quadro GPUs offer certified drivers, which are optimized for stability and performance in professional applications (CAD, DCC, medical, prospection, and visualizing applications). The performance in these areas is therefore much better compared to corresponding consumer GPUs.