Nvidia Quadro 5GB P2000 Graphics Card
- CUDA Cores 1024
- GPU Memory 5GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Memory Interface 160-bit
- System Interface PCL Express 3.0 x16
- Display Port 4x
- Outputs 1.4
- HDCP Support Yes
- Supports CUDA, OpenCL, and Other APIs
- DP 1.4 Supports 5K Displays and HDR
- NVIDIA MOSAIC Yes Windows 10, 8.1,8,7,and Linux
- Product Warranty 1 Year
The new Quadro P2000 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1024 CUDA Cores, large 5GB GDDR5 on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) displays natively. This makes it an excellent choice for accelerating product development and content creation workflows that demand fluid interactivity with large, complex 3D models and scenes.
Designs are become more complex over time, growing in size and detail. Professional applications are increasing in features and sophistication, enabling users to create more realistic models, adding textures, lighting, and atmospheric effects, allowing customers to evaluate designs more thoroughly before creating costly prototypes, to speed time to decision and time to market.
The new Quadro P2000 combines the latest GPU architecture and display technologies to deliver the performance and capabilities required by today’s demanding professional applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture, the P2000 provides an expansive visual workspace, driving up to four 5K displays so that professionals can view their designs in stunning detail.
- DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio Support
- Codecs: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
Data Rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176/192 kHz
Word Size: 16/20/24-bit
GPU Performance Features
- Pascal Microarchitecture
- Based on 16nm FinFET process technology with 1024 CUDA cores, the Quadro P2000 provides performance and efficiency for CAD, DCC and visualization professionals in small and power efficient form factor.
- Dynamic Load Balancing
- Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
- Frame Buffer and Memory Bandwidth
- 5GB GDDR5 memory with up to 140 GB/s memory bandwidth delivers the performance and responsiveness demanded by entry level graphics applications.
- H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
- Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with a dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engine and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Boosts the card's clock speed in real time based on the target temperature. If the card is running below the set target temperature, GPU Boost will increase the clock speed to improve performance. GPU Booost 3.0 adds granular control over the clock speed and voltage adjustments for performance increases.
Image Quality Features
- NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
- Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
- DisplayPort 1.4 Support
- Support up to four 5K monitors at 60 Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. The P2000 supports HDR color for 4K at 60 Hz for 10/12-bit HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60 Hz for 10-bit HEVC encode. Each DisplayPort connector is capable of driving DCI 4K displays at 120 Hz with 30-bit color.
- NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
- Configure single or multi-display environments for increased desktop workspace and productivity.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.