Lenovo 15.6 Inch ThinkPad T570 Notebook
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7-6600U Dual-Core
- 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Opal 2 SSD
- 15.6 Inch 1920 x 1080 Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- 4-in-1 Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 | Thunderbolt 3 | HDMI
- Windows 10 Pro
The 15.6 Inch ThinkPad T570 Notebook from Lenovo is a business-oriented system made for users who are constantly on-the-go. It features a fingerprint reader, TPM 2.0, vPro, as well as power-on and hard disk password protection to keep your system secure. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7-6600U dual-core processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, integrated Intel HD graphics, and a 512GB Opal 2 solid-state drive. Furthermore, its 15.6 Inch display is built on an IPS panel and has a 1920 x 1080 resolution for crisp and clear Full HD content playback. Other integrated features include a 4-in-1 media card reader for transferring files from mobile devices, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, multiple USB ports, a Thunderbolt 3 port, an HDMI port, speakers, a webcam with dual microphones, and a 3.5mm mic and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit).
- ThinkPad laptops undergo 12 military tests and over 200 quality checks to ensure that they are durable enough for everyday use.
- Fingerprint Reader
- This notebook features a fingerprint reader so you can secure the system and easily log into Windows without remembering your password.
- Dual Batteries
- The ThinkPad T570 is built with dual batteries, which can last up to 13 hours of use on a single charge. Actual battery life will depend on usage.
- Enhanced TrackPad & TrackPoint
- Upgraded with a better TrackPad and TrackPoint, the T570 will have less jumps and gaps when scrolling for smoother and more accurate navigation.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.