Lenovo 12.5 Inch ThinkPad X260 Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6200U Dual-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 256GB SSD
- 12.5 Inch 1366 x 768 Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- 4-in-1 Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 | Mini DisplayPort | HDMI
- Windows 10 License
The 12.5 Inch ThinkPad X260 Notebook from Lenovo is a durable, rugged notebook that has passed military specification testing with eleven tests to ensure that it stays operational regardless of the hazards it can run into. It's powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6200U Dual-Core processor with 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM that enables you to efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. If you need more processing power, the CPU can be adjusted to 2.8 GHz using Intel's Turbo Boost technology.
The 12.5 Inch display features a 1366 x 768 resolution and is driven by integrated Intel HD graphics that offer sharp, clear content reproduction for document editing, video playback, and much more. You'll also be able to output video using its built-in Mini-DisplayPort or HDMI port. For long term storage and protection of your files, this system has a 256GB SSD. If you need more storage space, the ThinkPad X260 has a 4-in-1 card reader that also lets you import files from your camera.
Connect peripherals such as mice, keyboards, flash drives, and more to its three USB 3.0 Type-A ports, which have a data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbps. If you run out of USB ports or would rather save them for other devices, you can pair additional devices via Bluetooth 4.1 technology. Internet connectivity is achieved using 802.11ac Wi-Fi or the Gigabit Ethernet jack for a more stable and reliable wired connection. Other integrated features include a webcam, speakers, microphone, a fingerprint scanner, and a 3.5mm microphone and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed within this notebook is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Power Bridge Technology
- Power Bridge technology combines an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery. This provides flexibility, allowing you to swap batteries without powering down, maximizing time between charges.
- Toughness Personified
- Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 grueling parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.