HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb 2-Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter P9D94A
Connector LC | Fibre Channel
Slot Type PCI-Express 3.0
Adapter Type Host bus adapter
Data Transfer Rate 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel
Number of 2
Networking Protocol 16Gb Fibre Channel (Short Wave), Fibre Channel
Compatible OS Microsoft Windows Server 2008 | VMware ESX and ESXi | Red Hat Linux
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) | Microsoft Windows Hyper-V | Microsoft Windows Server 2012
OS Required Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits) | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits)
- Dimensions 12 x 8.5 x 4.5 in
- 30 Days Warranty
HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Dual Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
High-performance, Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) HBAs.
- Moving to 16 Gb technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications in virtualized environments.
High Performance and Enhanced Capability For Critical Workloads and High SLA Environments
- Delivers 16Gbps line rate per physical port, and increases the number of virtual machines (VMs) per each physical HBA Port that can be supported.
- Data center administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters allow IT departments to do more with less: less hardware, less power, less cooling, less personnel, and less budget.
- They optimize existing resources by deploying an effective adaptive server solutions.
- Scale physical resources through consolidation and virtualization.
Write Your Own Review