HPE Premier Flex LC-LC OM4 2-Fiber 5m Fiber Cable QK734A
- Core diameter: 50um ±3um
- Cladding diameter: 125um ±2um
- Bandwidth: 4700 MHz-km @ 850nm (laser)
- Jacket color: blue
- Jacket material: OFNR (optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) LSZH (low smoke zero halogen) thermoplastic
- Optical clarity-attenuation (total loss, including connectors): 0.212 db Minimum recommended bend radius: 2 mm
HPE Premier Flex LC-LC OM4 2-Fiber 5m Fiber Cable
Fiber optic cable routing can result in 90° bends, cables caught in cabinet doors and kinks. Data loss and transmission errors resulting from these common problems are difficult to troubleshoot, expensive, and increase downtime.
HPE PremierFlex OM4 Fiber Optic Cables solve these problems by providing up to 10 times better bend performance than existing fiber cables.
These revolutionary cables use a new bendable fiber technology that significantly improves bend performance over existing fiber cables. This, combined with improvements in fiber clarity and bandwidth, allows HPE Premierflex cables to transmit data over longer distances, at higher rates, with fewer transmission errors.The flexibility of these new cables also enables simple, reliable installation, enhanced performance, and better signal integrity.
- LC (M) connector(s)
- Fiber optic
- Complies with OM4 Standards