HPE Modular Smart Array 2050 SAN Dual Controller LFF Storage Hard Drive Array Q1J00A
- Storage drives installed No
- Installed storage drive type No
- Supported storage drive types HDD | SSD
- Number of storage drives supported 12
- Maximum supported storage capacity 120TB
- Storage drive interface Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Storage drive size 3.5 "
- RAID levels 1,5,6,10
- Host ports 8
- Chassis type Rack (2U)
- Device class Small & Medium Business
- Management platform SNMP, SMI-S, SSH, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet
- Server operating systems supported Windows Server 2012 | Windows Server 2012 R2 | Windows Server 2016
- 30 Days Warranty
HPE MSA 2050 SAN Dual Controller LFF Storage
Looking for affordable, high-performance shared storage? The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage is a flash ready system designed for affordable application acceleration ideal for small and remote office deployments. Don’t let the low cost fool you, it gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility to grow now, and advanced features you may not expect in an entry-priced array.
Accelerates Applications Affordably
- The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage performs at 200,000 IOPS delivering affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses both local and remote.
- Flexible base model delivers 2X more performance than the previous generation HPE MSA 2040 SAN Storage for the same price.
Advanced Data Services With No Experience Required
- The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, no previous storage expertise required.
- Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you don’t have to.
Keep your Business Running with Expanded Data Protection Features
- The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage delivers updated virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication with Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI supports an affordable disaster recovery solution.
- Encrypted SSDs and HDDs for a data secure hybrid flash array.
Grow Flexibly Now and Into the Future
- The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage supports data-in-place upgrades protecting drive investments and reduces data migrations.
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, enterprise or midline SAS HDDs.
Write Your Own Review