HP Z24X Monitor
The 24″ Z24X DreamColor LED Backlit Professional LCD Display from HP is a 10-bit color accurate display complete with support for up to 1.07 billion colors. The DreamColor Display offers 100% coverage of sRGB, 99% of Adobe RGB, and BT. 709 color space coverage, along with a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, a brightness rating of 350 cd/m², and a 1920 x 1200 resolution.
This DreamColor display comes equipped with DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 in, and DisplayPort 1.2 out ports making it easy to connect this monitor to a variety of computer configurations. With the integrated DisplayPort in and out ports you can daisy chain this display to create a multiple display workstation.
- The 24-inch DreamColor panel produces up to 1.07 billion colors from a massive color gamut covering 99% of Adobe RGB.
- Experience push-button color space selection as the HP DreamColor Engine 2 powers through your content with 10-bit color accuracy.
- Use the optional HP DreamColor Calibration Solution (sold separately) to recalibrate any preset or create your own color space.
- Pro-class color quality with 100% coverage of sRGB, BT.709 and 99% of Adobe RGB. Crisp and clear 1,000:1 contrast ratio and high temperatures on a 1920 x 1200 resolution wide-angle IPS panel.
- Connect to a PC, workstation, and several digital video devices with DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs. A DisplayPort output supports daisy chaining of multiple displays.
- Find the most comfortable position with adjustable height, swivel, and tilt settings. Pivot the display into portrait mode.
- Enhanced cable management allows for concealment of power, video and USB cables. Effortless routing of cables through the cable management tunnel at the base of the column.