HP ProBook 430 G4 13.3-Inch NoteBook Computer Intel Core i5 2.5GHz Processor 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Pro Y9G09UT
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-6500U Dual-Core
- 4GB of DDR4 RAM | 500GB HDD
- 13.3 Inch 1366 x 768 SVA Anti-Glare Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Reader
- USB 3.0 Type-A | USB 3.0 Type-C
- USB 2.0 Type-A | HDMI | VGA
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Built for productivity, the 13.3 Inch ProBook 430 G4 Notebook from HP provides mobile professionals with performance and security features to stay productive while on-the-go. It is powered by a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-6500U Dual-Core processor and 4GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.5 GHz using Intel's Turbo Boost technology.
The 13.3 Inch SVA anti-glare display features a 16:9 resolution of 1366 x 768 for HD playback of your media content. Visuals are handled by the integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 chipset, and you can output video to an external display using the HDMI or VGA ports at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz. The HDMI port also supports 7-channel HD audio.
For storage of your files, this system comes with a 500GB HDD, with one 2.5 Inch / 7mm drive bay available for additional internal storage. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, mice, keyboards, printers, memory card readers, and more, the ProBook 430 G4 offers one USB 3.0 Type-C port, one USB 3.0 Type-A port, and one USB 2.0 Type-A power port. Built-in stereo speakers, dual microphones, and a 720p webcam let you participate in video calls for work or with friends and family. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi or Gigabit Ethernet LAN for a more stable and reliable connection. Furthermore, to free up USB ports and reduce wire clutter, you can connect additional peripherals and devices using Bluetooth 4.2, while a built-in 3-in-1 media card reader supports SD/SDHC/SDXC formats.
The HP ProBook 430 G4 Notebook operates using an included 45W Smart AC adapter that runs at 90-265 VAC and 47-63 Hz, a power cord, and a 3-cell / 48Wh lithium-ion battery that will last for up to 16 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Dual-Core 7th-Gen Kaby Lake Performance
- The HP notebook houses a 7th generation Kaby Lake 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-6500U Dual-Core processor. With a dedicated 4MB cache and 4GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, you will be able to multi-task between applications quickly and efficiently. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.5 GHz using Intel's Turbo Boost technology.
- Up to 16GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 4GB module, with the module located in 0ne of the system's two 260-pin SO-DIMM slots. This system supports a maximum of 16GB of RAM and cannot be upgraded any further.
- 13.3 Inch HD Anti-Glare SVA Display
- The 13.3 Inch widescreen display of this HP notebook features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 1366 x 768 resolution. The anti-glare finish allows you to work in brightly lit environments, and there is also a typical contrast ratio of 300:1, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, a brightness of 220 cd/m2, and viewing angles of 45/45/25/35°.
- HDMI & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display. The HDMI port supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz, as well 7-channel audio, while the VGA port supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60 Hz.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac (2x2) Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A | USB 2.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 430 G4 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port, one USB 3.0 Type-A port, and one USB 2.0 Type-A power port that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0's high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Multi-Format Secure Digital Card Reader
- The multi-format Secure Digital card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards. microSD cards are also supported using an adapter.