HP EliteDisplay S270c 27-Inch Curved LCD Monitor K1M38AA
- Twisted Nematic (TN) Panel
- 1 x 3.5 mm Input | 1 x VGA | 2 X HDMI Inputs
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 3000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 300 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 8 ms Response Time
- 1 Year Warranty
HP EliteDisplay S270c
The EliteDisplay S270c 27″ 16:9 Curved LCD Monitor from HP features a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, allowing you to view 1080p content without any letterboxing. Furthermore, it’s built with a curved Twisted Nematic (TN) panel that provides you with extended viewing angles, previously unavailable to TN panels, as well as an 8 ms response time for fast, lag-free viewing and gaming. This monitor has a brightness level of 300 cd/m² and a 3000:1 static contrast ratio for consistent, accurate, and vivid content reproduction with darker blacks and brighter bright colors. Connect this monitor to your system via VGA and HDMI, or to a phone with the HDMI/MHL 2.0 port.
- Expand Your View
- Enhance your visual perception with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD curved screen that increases your field of vision when compared to a flat 16:9 FHD display of the same size.
- Present Content from MHL Compatible Devices
- Instantly mirror your smart phone or tablet content to the large screen through an MHL connection that also keeps your devices charged and ready to go.
- Consistent Imagery Across the Display
- This HP display provides enhanced performance with a black-and-silver color palette, thin design, 82 ppi, and 95% coverage of the sRGB color gamut. Additionally, you benefit from low reflection and distortion for consistent imagery across the screen.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR and TCO qualified, and EPEAT Silver registered. The HP S270c includes mercury-free display backlights, low halogen, and arsenic-free display glass.