HP 15-Da2911nia 15.6-Inch NoteBook Laptop Intel Core i5-10210U 1.6 GHz Processor 8GB RAM 2TB HDD Intel UHD Graphics Windows 10 Home 1X2B0EA
- Display Type 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)
- Processor Type Intel Core i5-10210U
- ClockSpeed 1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Memory Size 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
- Storage Capacity 2 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Graphics Type Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Wireless connectivity Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Chipset Intel® Integrated SoC
- USB Port 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
- Ports 1 RJ-45 | 1 HDMI 2.0b | 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo
- Wireless Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Dimensions 37.6 x 24.6 x 2.25 cm
- Weight Starting 1.77 kg
- Operating System Windows 10 Home
- 1 Year Warranty
HP 15-Da2911nia 15.6-Inch NoteBook Laptop
The HP Notebook 15-Da2911nia is a fairly affordable 15-inch notebook with big aspirations. It has a sharp 1080p display for enjoying flicks and photos, a big 1TB hard drive for all of your files and an attractive chassis that looks good on your desk. The laptop falls flat in a couple of areas, but overall, it’s a good value.
The HP Notebook 15 is made of plastic, but it’s still an attractive device. The laptop’s lid features HP’s logo in black on a silver, diamond-textured pattern that strikes a handsome modern profile. Opening the lid reveals a silver deck with a subtle crosshatch design (it comes in other colors, including red, blue, white and purple); a black, Chiclet-style keyboard; and a 1080p display surrounded by a chunky, black bezel.
Keyboard and Touchpad
Number crunchers will appreciate the full number pad on the HP Notebook 15’s keyboard, but the typing experience is merely adequate. The Chiclet-style keys have just 1.1 millimeters of travel, whichhelp to bottom out immediately as you typed. The keyboard has virtually no flex, though. That helped me reach a typing speed of 108 words per minutes with a 1 percent error rate on the typing test, which is about average for me.
HP has been commended for putting a 1080p display on the Notebook 15 — some laptops in this size settle for lesser 1366 x 768 displays, including competing machines such as the Toshiba Satellite L55-C5340 and the Dell Inspiron 15 5000. But although the screen is sharp, it makes some other compromises in quality.
I watched the trailer for Ghostbusters on the Notebook 15’s screen and noticed that colors simply didn’t pop as they do on other displays. The slime that a ghost vomited onto Kristen Wiig was a pale pastel, rather than a bright green, and the blue ghosts flying through Times Square left trails that were more pale than azure.