Garmin Forerunner 935 Smart Watch Black
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer
- Altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Garmin Forerunner 935
Go Longer Between Charges
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you’re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
Smart notifications delivered right to your wrist are just the beginning. Let your loved ones follow your runs and rides in real time with LiveTrack — or use GroupTrack, which lets you keep tabs on your riding buddies as you go. For getting your data to and from the cloud, if you like the quick connection Wi-Fi provides, 935 can do that, too.