DJI Spark Combo
The Fly More Combo from DJI combines the Sky Blue Spark quadcopter with the Remote Controller, Charging Hub and hub power supply, a set of spare propellers, propeller guards, and a spare flight battery (for a total of two).
Though agile in the air, drones can be bulky and cumbersome when on land. Not so with the sky blue Spark from DJI, which won’t hold you back no matter what the adventure. This compact quadcopter features an integrated camera with motorized stabilization to capture 12MP photos, 1080p Full HD videos, and even aerial selfies. The drone’s compact size, 31 mph top speed, and up to 16 minutes of flight time will appeal to a variety of users, from FPV enthusiasts to racers to those just looking for more dynamic shots than are possible with simply a smartphone or camcorder. The drone features GPS- and vision-based navigation for outdoor or indoor use, a variety of flight modes, and a 3D obstacle-detection system.
Integrated Camera and Gimbal
- A 2-axis gimbal-stabilized camera backed by a 1.2/3″ CMOS sensor allows you to capture up to 12MP still photos and record 1080p/30 Full HD video.
- Spark’s 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable without loss of detail.
- Spark’s camera features an f/2.6 aperture wide-angle lens with a 25mm-equivalent focal length for a wide angle of view. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
- Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading.
- 3D vision technology helps capture photos with a shallow depth of field.
- Single Shot
- 3-Frame Burst Shooting
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
- Intervals from 2 to 60 Seconds