DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter
- 1" 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
- FlightAutonomy with Redundant Sensors
- Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- TapFly - Fly With a Tap of the Finger
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Remote Controller Included
- 1 Year Warranty
The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear-vision sensors plus infrared sensing for a total of five directions of obstacle sensing and four directions of obstacle avoidance. Compared to the Phantom 4 Advanced variant, the Pro features the noted four, rather than two, directions of obstacle avoidance and offers a 5.8 GHz channel for the Lightbridge link, in addition to 2.4 GHz.
Gimbal Camera with 1" CMOS Sensor
- The onboard camera features a first for the Phantom line: a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom-engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups.
- 1" CMOS Sensor
- Sensor size is often more important to image quality than the number of pixels, because a larger sensor has dynamic range, better signal-to-noise ratio, and boosted low light performance. It uses larger pixels and has a maximum ISO of up to 12,800 as well as increased contrast.
- Production-Optimized 4K
- An enhanced video processing system allows video to be captured in cinema- and production- optimized DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60 fps and a bitrate of 100 Mbps. The Phantom 4 Pro also supports the H.265 video codec at 30 fps in 4K resolution. Record in the high dynamic range D-log mode to make the most of this image data for color grading.
- High Resolution Lens
- The Phantom 4 Pro camera has an aerial-optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens with a 24 mm equivalent focal length. It features eight elements — two aspherical — arranged in seven groups that fit into a smaller, more compact frame.
- Mechanical Shutter
- Capturing objects moving at high speed has always been a challenge for flying cameras using an electronic shutter.