DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter
- Intelligent Drive System
- The Matrice 600 Pro uses sine-wave-driven, intelligent ESCs to ensure it performs accurately, safely, and efficiently, while the A3 Pro flight controller’s self-adaptive systems adjust flight parameters automatically based on different payloads.
- Modular Design
- The modular design makes the Matrice 600 Pro easy to set up and ready to use.
- Gimbal Compatibility
- All Zenmuse cameras and gimbals are natively compatible, and a maximum payload of 13.2 lb allows it to fly the Ronin-MX gimbal and a range of cameras, from Micro Four Thirds systems to the RED EPIC.
- Built to Last
- A dust-proof propulsion system simplifies maintenance, while actively cooled motors make for reliable operation for extended periods of time.
A3 Pro Flight Controller
- The A3 Pro system is optimized for professional and cinematography applications, providing navigation and stabilization to the aircraft. The system features GNSS, which means it can use satellite systems, such as GPS or GLONASS, in combination with a compass to provide precise positional data. Ground station software enables features, such as telemetry monitoring and route planning, and provides a flight simulator.
The system features three IMUs and three GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six redundancies. Working together with advanced diagnostic algorithms, if the A3 Pro detects GNSS or IMU unit failure during flight, it seamlessly switches to another unit to maintain reliability and precision.