Dell XPS 15 9570 Multi-Touch 15.6-Inch NoteBook Laptop Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2GHz Processor 16GB RAM 512GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Windows 10 Home XPS9570-7061SLV-PUS
- Display Type 15.6-Inch UHD 4K IPS Touchscreen Display (3840 x 2160)
- Processor Type Intel Core i7-8750H Six-Core
- ClockSpeed 2.2GHz base frequency up to 4.1GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Memory Size 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Capacity 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD
- Graphics Type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB GDDR5)
- Keyboard Chiclet Notebook Keyboard with Backlight
- Pointing Device Touchpad
- USB Port 1 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) | 1 x Thunderbolt 3
- Ports 1 x HDMI 2.0 | 1 x Headphone/Microphone
- Wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Dimensions 14.1 x 0.5 x 9.3 In
- Weight 1.8 Kg
- Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 1 Year Warranty
Dell XPS 15 9570 Multi-Touch
Ultimate Mobile Performance: The first Intel Core i9 mobile processor with up to 6 cores and 12 threads, delivers more single and multi-threaded performance than 7th Gen—with the ability to overclock. Intel’s most-powerful mobile platform for creators enables faster 4K video editing with Adobe Premier Pro.
Maximum memory and storage: Supports up to 32GB of memory with a bandwidth of 2666MHz, 1.2 times the speed of 2133MHz options. Faster memory means you get to the content that you need quicker. Expandable storage up to 1TB in your choice of standard hard drive or optional solid state drive (SSDs), available in faster PCIe versions, provide plenty of storage room and high-performance responsiveness to access and run your applications quickly. The XPS 15 boots and resumes in seconds with a solid state drive, so you can do more without waiting.
Killer Wireless: The Killer 1535 Wireless-AC adapter provides a strong and reliable Wi-Fi connection and was designed specifically to make your online videos, voice and games play faster and smoother. It automatically detects, classifies and prioritizes network traffic ensuring your most important data takes priority over your other less urgent applications. Killer delivers your critical packets immediately, thus eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.