Dell XPS 13 9360 13-Inch 2-In-1 Multi-Touch Notebook Computer Intel Core i7-7560U 2.4GHz Processor 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics Windows 10 Home
- Display Size 13.3-Inch
- Processor Intel Core i7-7560U Dual-Cor
- Screen Resolution 3200 x 1800
- RADM Size 8GB DDR3
- 512 SSD Solid State Drive
- Graphic Card Type Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Maximum Boost Speed 3.8 GHz
- USB Ports Yes 1 x Thunderbolt 3 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Windows 10 Home
- Product Weight 1.3 kg
- Warranty 1 Year
The 13.3" XPS 13 9360 Multi-Touch Notebook is a thin, light, and durable notebook designed for users looking for a portable system that's capable of keeping up with them. Powered by a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-7560U Dual-Core processor with a boost speed of 3.8 GHz, 16GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM, and integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, the XPS 13 can efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi and pair compatible wireless peripherals using Bluetooth 4.1 to free up its USB ports for more important devices. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, a backlit keyboard, an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, dual digital microphones, 2W stereo speakers wit Waves MaxxAudio, and a headset/microphone combo jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home (64-Bit).
- 13" InfinityEdge Display
- The InfinityEdge display features 5.2mm thin bezels for virtually borderless viewing. Built with an IGZO IPS panel, it also provides you with 170° wide viewing angles and brighter brights and darker dark colors with its 72% color gamut and a static contrast ratio of 1000:1. Furthermore, its 400 nit brightness rating ensures you get a great view, even when you're outside.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Advanced Docking
- The Dell XPS 13 can be used with Dell's docking solutions for a single-cable connection for power, Ethernet, audio, and video.
- Killer Wireless
- Killer 1535 Wireless AC provides you with strong and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for a smooth user experience. It automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes network traffic so that more important data and tasks have more bandwidth over less urgent applications. It also delivers critical packets immediately, eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
- With a Little Touch
- The display on this notebook also features touch capabilities, allowing you to use touch gestures and functions such as pinch, zoom, and more within Windows 10 to further improve its efficiency and accessibility.
- Backlit Keyboard
- With a backlit keyboard, you'll be able to stay productive even in dimly-lit and dark environments.
- Durable Chassis
- Constructed from a single block of aluminum, the XPS 13 is sturdy, durable, and sleek. The display is also covered with Corning Gorilla Glass, which is up to ten times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass.
- Cool Under Pressure
- The palm rest of the XPS 13 is made from carbon fiber, making it strong, thin, light, and even cool to the touch.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.