Dell PowerEdge R340 Intel Xeon E-2134 3.5GHz Processor 8GB RAM 1TB HDD H330 Controller Integrated Matrox Graphics 550W Hot-Plug 1U Rack Server
- Processor Type Intel Xeon E-2134 Quad-Core
- ClockSpeed 3.5GHz base frequency with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2 up to 4.5GHz
- Cache Memory 8MB
- Memory Size 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Capacity 1TB 7200 rpm SATA 6Gb/s
- Graphics Controller Integrated Matrox G200 graphics with 16MB video RAM
- Chassis Form Factor 1U Rackmount
- Storage controller Dell PERC H330 controller supports RAID levels 0/1/5/10/50
- Networking controller Broadcome BCM5720 controller, 2xGbE ports
- Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 3.5"
- USB Port 1 USB 2.0 Type-A (front) | 1 USB 2.0 micro-USB (front) | 2 USB 3.0 Type-A
- Ports 1 VGA | 2 RJ-45 LAN (GbE)
- No optical drive
- Expansion slots 1 PCIe 3.0 x8, FH/HL | 1 PCIe 3.0 x4
- Power 550W hot-plug power supply
- Power Voltage AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Redundancy Optional
- Dimensions 19 in x 22 in x 1.7 In
- 1 Year Warranty
Dell PowerEdge R340
Boost your business productivity
The R340 offers features to support your demanding and growing business needs.
- Increase performance with up to 50%* higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4- or a 6-core Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor
- Scale storage and memory depending on your compute requirements
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
Scale your IT on your own terms
The R340 delivers the flexibility to increase compute, storage, and memory capacity.
- Increase compute performance and the ability to run multiple applications at the same time, by choosing either a 4- or a 6-core Intel Xeon E-2100 processor
- Harness data growth with up to eight internal 2.5" hot plug HDDs or four 3.5" hot plug HDDs
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
Simplify your IT infrastructure
Reduce the time and effort to manage IT environments by automating everyday tasks.