Dell Alienware M17 R2 P41E 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop Intel Core i9-9880HK 4.8GHz Processor 16GB RAM 1TB + 512GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Windows 10 Pro
- Display Type 17.3" FHD Eyesafe Tech + Tobii Eyetracking Display (1920 x 1080)
- Processor Type Intel Core i9-9880HK
- ClockSpeed 8-Core,16MB Cache, up to 4.8GHz w/Turbo Boost
- Memory Size 16GB DDR4 2666MHz
- Storage Capacity 1TB + 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD
- Graphics Type NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB GDDR6 with Max-Q Design)
- Keyboard Alienware mSeries keyboard with per-key RGB LED AlienFX lighting
- Pointing Device Premium Precision-Point glass touchpad
- USB Port 2 Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1 | 1 Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1 | 1 Thunderbolt 3
- Ports 1 RJ-45 | 1 HDMI 2.0b | 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo
- Wireless Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions 15.74 x 11.63 x 0.732 In
- Weight 2.63 kg
- Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 1 Year Warranty
Dell Alienware M17 R2 P41E Gaming Laptop
A NEW LEGEND IS BORN
With all the latest engineering enhancements, you can expect increased power efficiency and higher speeds for longer sustained periods.
Here’s a closer look at our innovative cooling solution:
Dual-intake, dual-exhaust airflow design: Our thin and light chassis prioritizes performance with a dual fan design that pulls in cool air from the top and bottom vents, and exhales exhaust out the rear and side vents for optimal cooling of the core components.
High voltage driving fan: The fire resistant, Kevlar-like liquid-crystal polymer fan blades include sleeve bearings, and 3-phase fan control to create less friction and circulate air more efficiently. There are now 86 unique fan blades to cool both the CPU and GPU.
Load-balancing heat pipes: The dynamics of thermal activity across critical components like the GPU and the CPU are intelligently discharged across three 6mm diameter and one 8mm diameter copper-composite heat pipes.
Dense copper fin stacks: The new generation copper finstack design provides more surface area for heat transfer to occur, improving its ability to expel heat and increase system performance.
Dynamic thermal control: A built-in gyroscope and accelerometer can tell if you are gaming on your desktop or lap, and it will automatically adjust the temperature and up your system’s performance while you’re gaming on your desktop.
Improved keyboard: The newly architected keyboard has been built from the ground up and features greater travel (1.7 mm) than the previous m17, RGB per-key Alien FX lighting, N-Key rollover and anti-ghosting technology.
Premium touchpad: A new precision-point glass touchpad provides a high-quality gaming experience you can feel.
alienware m17 r2 review
alienware m15 r2
alienware m17 review
alienware m17 specs