Cisco SFP Transceiver Module 1000Base-SX Short Haul Multimode Module with DOM Support GLC-SX-MMD
- A mode-conditioning patch cord, as specified by the IEEE standard, is required regardless of the span length.
- Note how the mode conditioning patch cord for 62.5-μm fibers has a different specification from the mode-conditioning patch cord for 50-μm fibers.
- It operates on multi-mode fiber optic link spans of up to 550 meters in length
- Dual LC Connector
- Operates on multimode fiber.
- 100% Cisco Compatible
- 6 Months Warranty
Cisco SFP Transceiver Module 1000Base-SX GLC-SX-MMD
The 1000BASE-SX SFP, compatible with the IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-SX standard, operates on legacy 50 μm multimode fiber links up to 550 m and on 62.5 μm Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)-grade multimode fibers up to 220 m. It can support up to 1km over laser-optimized 50 μm multimode fiber cable. 850-nm wavelength, extended operating temperature range and DOM support, dual LC/PC connector.
- ITU-T G.652 SMF as specified by the IEEE 802.3z standard.
- Specified at transmission wavelength.