ASUS 8GB Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card
- 1120 MHz Core - Boostable to 1266 MHz
- 2304 Stream Processors
- Polaris Architecture
- 8GB of GDDR5 vRAM
- 8 Gbps Memory Speed
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- DisplayPort 1.3 + HDMI 2.0b
- Blower-Style Cooler
- AMD LiquidVR Ready
Based on AMD's Polaris architecture and AMD LiquidVR ready, the ASUS Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card allows you to have the full virtual reality experience.
Not only for gaming, the Radeon RX 480 supports APIs such as OpenCL and OpenGL. These APIs can take advantage of the GPU's 2304 Stream Processors to accelerate parallel computing tasks, taking some of the processing load off of the CPU.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs. There are three DisplayPort 1.3 outputs in addition to an HDMI 2.0b output. Combined with AMD's Eyefinity, the GPU can provide an immersive gaming experience using multiple monitors.
For cooling, ASUS implemented a blower-style cooler. This cooling configuration is good for Crossfire or other configurations where space between computer components can be a concern.
- AMD LiquidVR Ready
- Experience the immersive world of VR gaming and entertainment. With Polaris architecture and AMD LiquidVR technology, this GPU is compatible with the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive.
- HDR Ready
- This card is compatible with HDR (High Dynamic Range) content. When paired with an HDR capable display, you'll be able to experience enhanced contrast and colors for a sharp, vibrant visual experience.
- FreeSync Technology
- Reduce screen tearing with AMD's FreeSync Technology. FreeSync enables the monitor to dynamically adjust its refresh rate to the frame rate being output by the graphics card, thereby greatly reducing screen tearing, stuttering, and other artifacts.
- With support for up to 4 monitors, AMD Eyefinity allows you to customize how your displays are shown on your desktop. Having multiple displays can not only make you more productivity, but can also provide an immersive gaming experience. If you're looking to stream online via Twitch, having a separate display for the twitch chat as well as the capture window for both your gameplay and webcam can facilitate the process.
- Is one graphics card not enough? AMD's CrossFire works with compatible motherboards and allows you to install and combine up to two of the same GPUs to split the processing load and render graphics with improved frame rates and image quality for supported applications.