Apple Watch Series 5 40mm LTE
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass
- 1.5 Inch 312 x 390 1000-Nit Display
- Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring
- Changeable Faces with Widgets
- Siri Integration
- Displays Notifications and Runs Apps
- Water Resistant to 164'
- Integrated 4G LTE Connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.2, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Apple watchOS 4.0
Apple Watch Series 5 40mm LTE
Stay connected in style with the 42mm GPS and cellular-equipped Apple Watch Series 3, which comes with a gold anodized aluminum chassis and a Pink Sand Sport Loop
Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.2 and displays notifications, apps, and more on its 1.5 Inch display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 3G and 4G LTE cellular compatibility and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive magnetic charger.
- Cellular Connectivity
- The cellular-equipped Watch Series 3 uses its screen as an antenna, connecting you to wireless networks without the aid of your iPhone. Leave your iPhone in the car, at home, or in your gym locker and stay connected, with 4G LTE to keep notifications rolling in from your favorite apps.
- Enjoy the iOS apps you love on your iPhone, tailored for Apple Watch.
- Leave your phone in your pocket and view notifications on your wrist.
- Built-in LTE lets you navigate and get accurate workout data — no phone required.
- Water Resistant
- The Apple Watch Series 3 is designed to withstand the pressure equivalent of being 164' underwater (5 ATM), meaning that it's suitable for rain, spills, showers, pools, and oceans at shallow depths. Its internal speaker uses its own vibrations to force water out once it's clear of the waves.
- Glances are scannable summaries of the information you need most. Simply swipe up from your watch face and you'll instantly be able to do things like see what's next on your calendar or find your location on a map.
- Complications are small widgets that appear on the face of your Watch and provide quick access to frequently used data. You can customize which complications you'd like to appear, including built-in complications like weather, calendar, and activity, or complications from your installed apps.
- Time Travel
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through your complications and see what's happening next or what already happened.
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Check your heart rate at any time with the Apple Watch's built-in heart rate monitor. It uses an array of LEDs and sensors to photoplethysmographically determine how hard your heart is working.
- Digital Touch
- Connect with other Apple Watch users with Digital Touch. Users can send drawings with Sketch, gentle tap patterns with Tap, and even your heartbeat.
- Take a call with your Apple Watch's built-in speakerphone or transfer it to your iPhone. With cellular access, you keep your iPhone's phone number.
- Thanks to the power-efficient S3 processor and W2 communications chip, your Apple Watch lasts up to 18 hours on a charge.