Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch NoteBook Laptop Intel Core i5 3.1GHz Processor 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Intel Iris Plus Graphics macOS High Sierra 2017 MPXW2LL/A
- Processor Type 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz RAM
- Storage Capacity 512GB SSD
- Display Type 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
- Wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- USB Port 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS High Sierra
- Released Mid-2017
- 1 Year Warranty
Apple MacBook Pro
The power button has been upgraded with a Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T1 chip.
- Touch ID
- A Touch ID sensor has been integrated into the power button, so you can quickly log into your account, even when another user is logged in. You can also use it with Apple Pay to securely purchase things over the web, thanks to macOS Sierra.
- Retina Display
- The 13.3" Retina Display. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 color gamut, which allows for more vibrant colors. This ensures true-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, which are essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- Force Touch Trackpad
- The Force Touch trackpad on the MacBook Pro takes all the capabilities of multi-touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality right to your fingertip.
- Thinner & Lighter
- The MacBook Pro features a redesigned enclosure design and all-metal unibody construction that creates a rigid and dense notebook that is also thin and light. At just 14.9 mm thin, the MacBook Pro weighs just three pounds.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The Macbook Pro has four ports, with each pair using a dedicated bus.