Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch NoteBook Computer Intel Core i5 2.3GHz Processor 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Intel Iris Plus Graphics macOS High Sierra MPXQ2LL/A
- Display Type 13.3-Inch Retina Display (2560 x 1600)
- Processor Type Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- Clock Speed 2.3GHz
- Memory Size 8GB RAM
- Storage Capacity 128GB PCIe SSD
- Graphics Type Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Keyboard Standard Notebook Keyboard With Backlight
- Pointing Device Force Touch Trackpad
- USB Port Thunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C x 2
- Bluetooth Yes,Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Year Of Release Mid 2017
- Operating System macOS High Sierra
- Weight 1.37 kg
- 1 Year Warranty
Apple MacBook Pro MPXQ2LL/A
Featuring a thin and lightweight design, the silver mid 2017 Apple 13.3" MacBook Air features a unibody aluminum enclosure that weighs less than 3 pounds. At its thickest point, the computer is only 0.68" -- it tapers down to 0.11" at its thinnest.
At 13.3" in size, the 16:10 display features a screen resolution of 1440 x 900. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology for enhanced image quality and energy efficiency.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life is available for tasks such as iTunes movie playback and web surfing.
- Retina Display
- The display in the MacBook Pro features 500 nits and an increased contrast ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut, which features 25% more colors than the commonly used sRGB gamut, for even more vibrant greens and reds. This helps ensure truer-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- Keyboard and Trackpad
- Interacting with the MacBook Pro is a better experience all around. The keyboard has been redesigned to include a second-generation butterfly mechanism, which has been refined for greater comfort and responsiveness. The Force Touch trackpad is also much larger, giving your fingers more room to gesture and click.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display. The MacBook Pro has two ports, sharing one dedicated bus.
macbook pro 2019
macbook pro 2017 13 inch
macbook pro 2018 13 inch
macbook pro 13 inch 2019
2017 macbook pro
macbook pro a1708
macbook pro 2017 8gb