Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch NoteBook Computer Intel Core i5 2.3GHz Processor 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Intel Iris Plus Graphics macOS High Sierra MPXQ2LL/A
- Processor Type 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core Processor
- 8GB of 2133 MHz RAM
- Storage Capacity 128GB PCIe SSD
- Display Type 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Port 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS High Sierra
- 1 Year Warranty
Apple MacBook Air overview
Featuring a thin and lightweight design, the silver mid 2017 Apple 13.3" MacBook Air features a unibody aluminum enclosure that weighs less than 3 pounds. At its thickest point, the computer is only 0.68" -- it tapers down to 0.11" at its thinnest.
At 13.3" in size, the 16:10 display features a screen resolution of 1440 x 900. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology for enhanced image quality and energy efficiency.
The system is loaded with 256GB of flash storage rather than an old-fashioned hard drive. Flash storage doesn't just give you a lighter, thinner computer. It also allows for impressive battery life -- up to 12 hours of web browsing and 30 days of standby time.
The computer is powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor and has 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM. Graphics are provided by integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000. The computer features all the amenities you expect on a Mac -- a 720p FaceTime HD webcam, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi (also compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, and built-in stereo speakers. macOS Sierra is the installed operating system.
Please note that this Mac may come with an earlier version of macOS. You can upgrade to the latest version through the Mac App Store app.
- All-Day Battery
- Working together with the power-efficient Intel Core architecture, the MacBook Air gets up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge (may vary depending on use). That gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.
- Processor and Graphics
- The MacBook Air is powered by an Intel Core i5 dual-core processor. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. Which means not only can you do whatever you want - you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000 offers advanced performance you'll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
- FaceTime HD Camera
- Let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p FaceTime HD camera. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd around the display.
- Multi-Touch Trackpad
- The Multi-Touch gestures in macOS make everything you do on the MacBook Air more intuitive and direct, whether it's a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic.
- Backlit Keyboard
- As slim and compact as the MacBook Air is, Apple still managed to fit a full-size backlit keyboard, which provides a comfortable typing experience. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. A built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically.