Apple MacBook 12-Inch NoteBook Laptop Intel Core m3 1.2GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics macOS MNYH2LL/A
- Display Type 12-Inch IPS Glossy Display (2304 x 1440)
- Processor Type Intel Core m3 Dual-Core
- ClockSpeeed 1.2GHz base frequency max boost speed 3.0GHz
- Memory Size 8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage Capacity 256GB Integrated PCIe SSD
- Graphics Type Integrated Intel HD Graphics 615
- USB Port 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- Ports 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 | 1 x HDMI | 1 x VGA
- Wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Keyboard Standard Notebook Keyboard Backlight
- Pointing Device Force Touch Trackpad
- Stereo Speakers | Dual Mics
- Slim | Compact Design
- Operating System macOS
- Dimensions 11.0 x 0.5 x 7.7 In
- Weight 2.03 lb
- 1 Year Warranty
The MacBook features a 12" Retina display with 16:10 aspect ratio and 2304 x 1440 native resolution, which results in 226 pixels per inch (ppi). The display also has 178°-wide viewing angles. To deliver the total Retina experience on the MacBook, Apple redesigned the pixels to create a larger aperture, allowing more light to pass through. This enabled Apple to use LED backlighting that's 30 percent more energy efficient than the displays on other Mac notebooks with no loss in brightness.
Inside the MacBook you'll find the 7th Gen Kaby Lake Intel Core m3 processor, which is designed with 14-nanometer process technology.
No fan also means the MacBook will be virtually silent. Even with its miniaturized internal components, the MacBook has an impressive capacity, featuring 8GB of fast, power-efficient 1866 MHz LPDDR3 onboard RAM and 256GB of PCIe-based flash storage.
In order to maintain its thin and light design, the MacBook features a universal connectivity standard that combines the essential functions you need every day in one dynamic port. The USB Type-C port offers charging, quick USB 3.0 data transfer for connecting to external devices and peripherals, and video output that supports HDMI, VGA, and Mini DisplayPort connections. It is all in a reversible design that's one-third the size of the current USB port.
The Force Touch trackpad features Taptic Engine, which provides a click sensation when you press anywhere on the surface. The sensory capabilities of the Force Touch trackpad allow you to tell your MacBook what you want it to do, based on subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply as well as providing haptic feedback.