Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB
- 6.5‑inch Diagonal Super Retina XDR OLED Multi‑Touch Display (2688 x 1242)
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Memory Size 4GB
- Storage Capacity 256GB
- Triple 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras | Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo | Retina Flash
- Sensors Barometer | Three‑axis gyro | Accelerometer | Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor
- Face ID Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Wi‑Fi | Cellular
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)
- Operating System iOS 13
- 1 Year Warranty
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
We’ve three‑upped ourselves.
Meet the first triple‑camera system to combine cutting‑edge technology with the legendary simplicity of iPhone. Capture up to four times more scene. Get beautiful images in drastically lower light. Shoot the highest‑quality video in a smartphone — then edit with the same tools you love for photos. You’ve never shot with anything like it.
Ultra Wide Camera
Expanded field of view.
iPhone 11 Pro lets you zoom from the Telephoto all the way out to the new Ultra Wide camera, for an impressive 4x optical zoom range.
Image showing the field of view of a scene captured with the Telephoto camera.
Image showng a wider field of view of the same scene captured with the Wide camera.
Image showing an even wider field of view of the same scene captured with the new Ultra Wide camera.
Elegant, immersive interface.
We leveraged the wider field of view to let you see what’s happening outside the image frame — and simply tap to capture it. And there’s almost nothing between you and your subject except a new, Pro camera font. So you’re always fully immersed in the scene.
Take it alllllll in.Take it all in.
When you just can’t squeeze everything into the frame, zoom out. Because the new Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene than ever. It’s like stepping back — way back — without taking a step. Bring on those mountain ranges, soaring cathedrals, and iconic skylines.